Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grammys......and The Bachelor

Ok so we had a nice Sunday, lounged around, did laundry...then watched the grammys...I don't get famous people...there were some high points but,....the low point....Kayne West and MIA: HORRIBLE!! MIA was pregnant, which isn't a bad thing, but put something on that is flattering! NOT SEE THROUGH!! Kayne West was sporting a mullet/fro..haha..goofy..The other thing with the grammys is that I felt as though it was all British people...did anyone else feel that way? I was excited to see Carrie, I enjoy all her performances, but she sang and old song and wore a whimsical outfit that didn't fit the song. Overall the outfits were just weird. Girls were wearing fluffy/poofy dresses that looked like a horrible 80s prom outfit. So what was good in my opinion? Jennifer Hudson is an amazing singer and always gives me chills. When she sang the National Anthem at the Super Bowel I couldn't get over how great she is! Sugarland always puts on a great performance and Jennifer Nettles is a little cookey, but I love her! Adelle, Chasing Pavements was also great..she has a different voice and the song just sounded very much like a classic! Bryan's favorite was the 4 rappers...KW, MIA, TI, J-Z, and lil Wayne...go figure... Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow, Bachelor is on and we are going home! For the home dates they are coming out to the DFW area b/c Melissa is from here. I really hope Molly gets cut tomorrow. I can't stand her...she is fake and there for the wrong reasons. She just wanted to be on T.V. The moment I knew I didn't like her was when she already had a rose for the night but still stole Jason away from another girl who was trying to have a conversation with him. Greedy!! I like Jillian the best. I think she's a keeper. We will see what happens!

No comments: