Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a week!


It's been a long week! My weekend is here, but Bryan is working today and tomorrow. =-( He has to work weekends unfortunately! So, Sammy and I hang out together! He's a good bud! This week seemed exceptionally long! Maybe because we are getting all the little logistics for the big day (CLOSING DAY) finished up! So next Friday at noon Bryan and I will be sealing the deal and within a split second spend most of our savings, be home owners and have a mortgage! SCARY! While it is scary, we are both SO excited. We will have a place that we can really say is ours, something that we bought together! I joke with a lot of my doctors about how the "honey-do" list has already started. The good news for Bryan is he can't really start it until we have the money! haha... No, there really isn't that much that has to be done on the house. The biggest thing is the back fence needs to be fixed. There is a hole in the back and we don't want the little guy (Sammy) getting out. Speaking of the backyard, I can tell Sam is going to be VERY excited, considering right now when we throw the ball for him he goes sliding into the wall. He gets his momentum up and then all of sudden he has to stop and BAM! into the wall he goes! haha...He's SPEEECCIALLL....lol. So besides the house we are also working on those darn things called taxes...I think someday I might write a book titled "Everything Noone Tells You About Being a Grown Up!" I think is something that should definitely be a "required read" in college! =-) Apparently after you already pay a lot of money out of your pay check every two weeks, the government likes to collect a little bit more at the end of the year so that way they can bail out everyone else who can't manage their money! (I guess they pay for roads and other necessities too...) Next week is going to be even more crazier then this week! I have my boss's boss (the Area Director) riding with me! Talk about high anxiety! So if everyone could say a little prayer....I'd be appreciative! So Thursday is the big ride along with him and then Friday we close. We take possession of the house Friday, but apparently it is normal to let the sellers have two additional days to move out because they don't like to move out until they have money in hand...whatever...I was planning on having a sleepover...I guess we can scrap that idea....As soon as we get the house we will take pics and post them!!!!!!!!

No comments: